Choosing the Best Corpus Christi Dentist
If you’re new to Corpus Christi or looking for a new dental office in the area, you may be overwhelmed at the available options. At the Corpus Christi dental office of Sarah Pitarra, DDS, we offer a wide range of dental treatment options. Our caring dentistry team is dedicated to offering patients dental care that exceeds the highest patient expectations. Keep reading to find out some of the reasons Corpus Christi dental patients trust us with all of their preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry needs. Call our Corpus Christi dental office to find out more or schedule your first appointment with our caring dentists and skilled dentistry team.
Begin with the Basics
First, you’ll want to find a dental practice that is conveniently located and offers hours that will fit your schedule. Dr. Pitarra’s office is located on Gordon Street just off of Texan Trail near the Corpus Christi Medical Center. You can tour our office online to find out more about what you can expect during your first appointment. We schedule appointments during the following office hours:
- Monday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm (Closed for lunch 2:00pm–3:00pm)
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Closed for lunch 12:00pm–1:00pm)
- Wednesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Closed for lunch 12:00pm–1:00pm)
- Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Friday: 7:00 am - 11:00 am (Second Friday of every month)
Get to know the Dentist & Team
Many patients think that the available dental services are the most important factors when it comes to choosing a dentist’s office, but if you’ve ever had a bad dental practice experience, you know that the negative experience probably had more to do with the atmosphere and the way you were treated than it did with the services they offered. Dr. Pitarra and her caring dentistry team are dedicated to creating a comfortable atmosphere where patients will feel right at home from the moment they arrive. With years of training and experience, the wide range of dentistry services we provide will also exceed the highest expectations. Dr. Pitarra is a Corpus Christi native, and she enjoys having the opportunity to work in her hometown community. Every member of our dedicated dentistry team is passionate about patients, and they put years of experience to work making sure your treatment appointment is safe and comfortable.
Before you visit our office, our team would be happy to tell you all about the outstanding quality care and gentle service offered by the skilled dentists in our state-of-the-art Corpus Christi dental practice. Instead, we invite you to explore our patient reviews online. We are proud of the work we do to help patients achieve and maintain their healthiest smiles, but you don’t have to take our word for it. Some of our most recent reviews include this rave from Mari, “Dr. Pitarra is an awesome dentist. I have anxiety and her caring manner always helps me get to a place where I can follow through with the procedure. If you have anxiety or fear getting dental work , Dr. Pitarra is the doctor for you”
Claudia had this to say, “My husband and I were scheduled for the same time on the same day. We were seen quickly and were treated with care. We love Dr. Pitarra! My husband won't see any other dentist. Wonderful service by everyone in the office.”
We are so happy to offer patients a wide range of dentistry services to keep them smiling. Our patients love visiting us because we are dedicated to creating an atmosphere where they always feel welcome, and our team takes the time to educate patients before beginning any treatment plan to ensure they understand their procedure and prevent any surprises.
See the Results
If you’re looking for a dentist who can perform a specific service, we encourage you to ask to see before and after images of some of the dentist’s previous work. Dr. Pitarra proudly shares the results of many of her advanced services in her online smile gallery. However, we have plenty of other success stories we’d be happy to share, so don’t hesitate to ask to see before and after photos during your cosmetic dentistry consultation. Before we begin any dental treatment plan, our team wants you to feel completely confident in your procedures, and one of the best ways to feel completely comfortable with treatment plans is to see the results possible in our office.
Explore Dental Services
We offer a wide range of dental services to keep patients of all ages smiling. Our practice is focused on prevention, but we also offer numerous restorative, cosmetic, and advanced dentistry services. Some of the many dentistry treatments we offer include:
- Preventive dentistry – with a foundation of twice a year dental checkups and teeth cleanings coupled with thorough at-home dental care, we offer a wide range of preventive services including dental sealants, bruxism therapy, oral cancer screening, and gum disease therapy
- Restorative dentistry – if we’re unable to prevent oral health issues, we also offer a wide range of restorative solutions including fillings, dental crowns, dentures, and root canal therapy
- Cosmetic dentistry – for patients who want to perfect their smiles, we can create a personalized smile makeover plan that incorporates any number of cosmetic and restorative solutions, including teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, cosmetic bonding, and all-ceramic crowns
- Emergency dentistry – we welcome patients to contact us right away during dental emergencies, and we do our utmost to offer same day urgent care appointments whenever possible to relieve pain and renew oral health
- Advanced dentistry – in addition to these services, we are also happy to offer a variety of advanced dentistry services including Botox Cosmetic, Juvederm dermal fillers, orthodontics, and dental implants
Learn the Insurance & Financing Policies
Not all dental care providers are in-network with your dental insurance plan. Before you choose a dental practice, talk to the team about their dental insurance and financing policies. At our Corpus Christi dental office, we are happy to process and file dental insurance claims for any PPO benefit plan. We are also in-network with many benefit plans, so we’re able to offer the maximum dental insurance coverage. Before beginning any treatment plan, we’ll review your dental insurance coverage. Then, we will work with you to find financing for the out of pocket costs of your care when necessary. We’re happy to work with CareCredit to offer low and no interest financing plans for qualified patients. You can prequalify online, or one of our team members will be happy to assist you during your next dental visit.